Perhaps cablewu did a right move by posting something here and got all of us posting again.
I saw the postings earlier today in the morning, but only gotten around to contribute and reply now. In a way, I wanted to be calm(er) and not post anything in response based on impulsiveness.
Took awhile to re-read everything that everyone had posted so far. Somehow I am not any calmer than before.
First and foremost would be that this blog, being a shared blog, is supposedly a space for US to pen down any rants and thots we wouldn't wanna share with anyone and anywhere else. At least, that's how it is to me.
So, cablewu, where in any case did YOU see the right to DELETE everything that were written in the past? So you taken the liberty to remove everything else previously penned, without asking the fellow contributors to this blog? So you ASSumed it's ok? or did you ASSume that the we couldn't care much whether the postings are around or not? Where on earth did you get the ASSumption that we aren't visiting this blog anymore? Does not writing anything here means I'm not visiting? Does not telling your love ones "I love you" means you do not care about them anymore? How would you feel if someone else dumped your stuff away without telling you a word?
To put it bluntly, I feel you didn't respect us by just simply deleting everything else without telling. I could be wrong. And I hope I'm wrong. That you are simply ASSuming some things that might not be true.
So what makes u the high and mighty one "who is always around to check if anyone has anything to rant"? Do u mean u are trouble-free? U have nothing to rant? If you have nothing to rant about, then why can't the rest be trouble-free too?
Why the blog is so quiet? To me, I felt u can't be bothered to pen down anything u have and preferred to keep it to urself. I felt that RK has her own blogspace to write and I am too busy to pen down anything in the past months. So there... I'm in and out just the same as u... and I can also simply ASSumed that no one else visits here anymore. But that doesn't give me the rights to delete off everything without asking.
And let's face it. As we all grow, we change. In terms of experiences, attitude, thinking, etc. That's all part of growing and being alive. Honestly, we learn all the time, and that's change. Be it a good or bad experience, we grow everytime. Know when's the time when things don't change anymore? It's the time when we are 6 feet under.
I don't know what happened to make you feel that way. I'm curious.. "Things I thought never change are no longer the same" just what are all these Things u mentioned? Look back all these years... just 3 years back is enough in fact. Have you not changed? I dare everyone who reads this to say they have NOT changed one bit. So, why fear change? If it's a change for the better, isn't it an improvement? If it's a change for the worse, can't I do something about it to stop it from getting any worst? Or should I just stand there and let it happen? Well, technically, I have a choice. Not making one is already a choice.
So is change scary? What are you? COWARD? Scared of life's challenges? Gonna just hide in some corner and suck thumb while the world passes u by? Not gonna do anything while I label u as such? Or are u gonna face the world, face me and stand for wat you believe in?
Even RK can do it. There may be new experiences to try out and she may not be comfy with, but in the end she still did it. So how about you cablewu? Are you MAN enough to face up to the CHANGES in life?
If I didn't care... I would probably just let you be.. mucking around in ur little safe bubble where nothing ever happens. That means nothing changes what. But face it bro... things will never be the same. We all grow old, we all fall in love, we all will one day die. Life is too short to be afraid of life itself. Make the best out of it bro. And RK too. 3 years down the road... how do u picture yourself? In a much better and happier position than now? Or same as who you are? If you are thinking of the latter, then I would say you would have wasted the next 3 years of your life.
Peace out.
PS. I feeling pissed and dissappointed now after finishing this entry.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment