Whichever the case, we all are moving on for the better.
Now that we managed to clear things up, we know how we all are feeling.
When u r having the crisis, I guess it was also my ASSumption that if you wanna talk abt it, u would... well, talk/msg us. Hence the non-probing from me. And the impression I had that u were busy getting your sideline to work so didn't ask too much about how u were actually feeling.
At least from me, there wasn't any "Heyyy, u feeling ok? How's everything?"
(And we sit down by the river on the grass and start sharing our thoughts.)
It's true that I was also caught up with my volunteer work stuff.. that i hadn't been blogging for a while too.
So... ya... I guess sometimes we are just here to seek shelter, to rant about stuff and not seeking any solution. Or perhaps sometimes we are here to really seek for advices and shoulder(s) to cry on.
There's no straightforward rule to how things can be or should be done. I guess we just have to be aware of how each other is feeling and reach out if we feel need to.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment